Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First sketches of the year!!!

EDIT:1/4/07 Some quick sketches from tonight. I posted a pose on my other blog....tryin to get back into the swing of things with Maya. I gotta get a lot of drawing in while I can. Anyways, will try to get some done tomorrow. Till next time....PEACE!!!!

Here's my first sketches this year ....woo-hoo! Anyways, just some randomness. Today we took the kids and dog to the park. I tried my hardest to capture some moments. I'm still not as fast as I would like to be, but at least I'm somewhat faster than before. I need to practice more.;OP Today or tomorrow I plan on gettin back to Maya to do some poses. Gotta get ready for school again! I can't wait to see who my mentor is!! Anyways, I will post my poses at my other blog when I get em done. Till next post.....PEACE!!!!



5 comments:

Ryan said...

Great first batch of the new year!

Unknown said...

way to bring the new year in! Lovin it!

Evan Bonifacio said...

Great stuff here Milo. Them girls are lookin nice!

Evan Bonifacio said...

Great stuff here Milo. Them girls are lookin nice!

chris chua said...

wow...tons of drawings here! Keep posting more, please!