Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm tryin.....

Hope this doesn't bother my bro! I colored in one of his sketches. I think I learned a lot from it. His line work is so strong....unlike mine. I know practice.....practice...and more practice. Coloring this took me all of about 8 minutes. I think I figured out how to be a lot faster. I guess I'll find out with the next pic I color!:O)
I'm still getting soooo frustated! I drew the first pic from my Batman toy, then realized that it's hard to draw something that's still in the box. oops! So then I started drawing without looking at anything and came up with the 2nd pic. After that I colored it in PS. I'm not happy with the job I did, but....I am happy that I didn't use a reference or copy something. Hey....progress is progress and I'm so happy I'm getting somewhere....no matter how small the steps. Anyways, I might not post tomorrow.....or the weekend...depends on the wife. heehee Anywho....till next post...PEACE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you stole my mario!!! That bothers me...
hehe jk! Im glad that you did it. And it sounds like you learned from it which is awesome. Just keep crackin em out. Your doin great dood! Looks like your gettin some good photoshop time in. Proud of you bro