Monday, July 03, 2006

On my way!!


What a day!! I was pretty much draggin butt, but all in all was a great day! I got my acceptance letter into Animation Mentor today!! WOO-HOO!!! I'm so frickin excited! Too bad I have to wait till September to be in class. Hopefully someday I'll be able to hang with the best of the best....heehee! I also treated myself to a toy.....cause I figured I'd be waiting longer for the response from A.M. I did some sketchin tonight.....I'm too excited! I drew a hellboyish creature...just messin around. Can't stop thinking about how I'm gonna go to animation school. Back to my day today. I cleaned 2 levels of the house. I power washed and treated my deck.....4th of July barbq tomorrow...yes!!! heehee. Just a full day! And to my surprise I get the e-mail fromA.M.! I wasn't even expecting it. Tomorrow we're taking the kids to the water park. I'm gonna try to get some life drawing in. I hope it goes well. We'll see tomorrow I guess. Anyways, till next post.......PEACE!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats on goin to skool! Cant wait til september! WHooo HOoooo!
great sketches bro.

Love ya!