Friday, September 22, 2006

And my A.M. mentor is........

.............DAVE BURGESS!!! Woo-hoo!!! I still need to look up more on him but from what I've seen he's a bad a@# mo-fo!! heehee He's worked on "Over The Hedge" , "Madagascar", "Shrek 2", "Tarzan", "Lion King", " The Hunchback Of Notre Dame", "Aladdin", "Pocahontas", "Beauty And The Beast" ,"The Rescuers Down Under", and I don't know what else....but that is a lot of animating! heehee I'm lookin forward to meeting him and hopefully takin his knowledge!;O) Anyways, will post more when I find out more....A.M.......here I come!!!!!! Don't know if I'm gonna draw tonight but if I do I will post it! Guess we'll see!;O) PEACE!

3 comments:

GhettoFab said...

congrats on finding out your mentor!! FINALLY!!! heheh Almost there

Olivier Ladeuix said...

Congratulations Miles. I only know Dave Burgess from an Acting lecture he did for Class 3. Very good stuff. He is the "copy pair" kind of animator, you could already get ahead of the syllabus and ask him what this is. He also started as an animator on the Smurfs but as he will tell you that s not his best work ;-)

Olive

Danarchy said...

man ohh man animation is a whole diffirent world. I wish you much luck and persaveriacne man.. can't wait to see some assignments