Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Toy.....and bruise

EDIT: 10/12/06 Thurs. Not much sketchin lately! Kinda crammed for time! I'm trying to finish this weeks assignment cause I have to work this weekend. :O( Hope I can get most of it done by tomorrow. Anyways.....back to school work!!!!----------PEACE!!!!
Well, today was rough on my ego. Don't know if u can see this well, but here is a bruise I got fromn workin on my wife's mom's car. I can't remember the last time I had a bruise......I think it was a long time ago when my older brother would beat the heck outta me.:OP Gotta new toy today. I saw it and I wasn't gonna pass it by! It is awesome!! I'm not a Star Wars geek but I am a toy person. Wish the pics turned out better. Anyways, till next post......PEACE!!!!Back of the package........................ Front view of the toy (in it's package)......................Had a hard time gettin the whole toy in the pic!! It's pretty huge!;OP........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if your buyin the toys youre a geek..sorry man. Thats just the way it is....

I know that bruise is from your wife kikin your ass for buyin more toys. ( Looks alot like the ones I get when more toys come into the house. )