Monday, February 12, 2007

hmmmmmmmm....

I know....it's been a while. I haven't got any sketchin in lately....:O( I'm workin on some home improvements this week and school is kickin my butt!! I'll post my planning for this week's assignment tomorrow. Anyways, I got a wii!!!! WOO-HOO!!! Now if I just had more time...lol :OP My wife got a camcorder as a reward at her job. Perfect timing 'cause the kids are starting soccer in March. They are way excited! And so am I. lol :OP Anyways, hopefully I'll get some time to sketch soon. Till next time......PEACE!!!!! :OP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

spoiled ass... ;)

Jason said...

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Yeah, I'm wrapped around my daughter's finger. Pinky, pointer, ring,......all of 'em. We waited for about eight years to start a family after getting married. Now that we're the best of the best of friends, we can focus on the little 'un.

But she's just the one. How many stockings did I see on your wall for Christmas!!! Trying to trick Santa into unloading more gear? I need to try that. Sounds like you've got your hands full Captain Carpenter. Is that to house the new system? Nicely done.

Take it easy bro. Chat with you later.