Friday, September 05, 2008

Woo-hoo!! Yeah baby!! ;oP

Was wondering when this was coming!! I missed graduation and was really looking forward to at least getting my certificate. And here it is!! I feel a little bit more like I'm an animator....I know....I have a contract gig doing animating but have yet to get paid. Me....impatient..??? lol No!! We won't go into that. ;OP Anyways, I'm so happy I got my certificate! I gotta find a nice place to put it up. Maybe somewhere near my toy collection. Maybe I'll get a nice frame for it....hmmmmmm. Anyways, gotta go think about what I'm gonna do with it. ;OP Till next post...PEACE!!!!!



2 comments:

GhettoFab said...

whooooo hooooooooo! Now I know that feels good! Congrats bro

Heather said...

Oooooo PRETTY! Congrats Miles! I'm so excited for you! now you get to had out into the animator world with one heck of a demo reel attached to your hip. The possibilities are endless!