Saturday, October 04, 2008

lol The 1st animation job...1st paycheck

I was so happy when that 1st check came (sweaty too...I was mowing the lawn when it came). Now I find myself waiting for the next 1. It isn't easy being a freelance animator. I don't know when I'll get my next job.....I have been searching non- stop , even while working. It is harder than everyone said it is.....finding a job. lol I have applied to everywhere I could. It so hard when you have limited experience. Places want modelers/riggers/animators. I can only animate , which is both good and bad. I'm starting to wonder if I'm cut out for this industry. I guess only time will tell. I think I'm just feeling unmotivated....hopefully I can get back to it. Anyways, sorry it was so long since posting, been working my butt of for the Wompkee movie. Getting what experience I can. Hopefully it will get me another job. Will try to post again soon.....hopefully with a job!! lol ;OP Till then .........PEACE!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

another success that you can chalk up! Youre makin some great headway. Dont forget that.

Dan Elder said...

Grats on the paycheque man, that first one is a gooder.

Most of the people I knwo that freelance are pre-established in the industry, after a couple of years of working in house they have made the contacts necessary in order to work from home fulltime. Just something to think about.

I would love to see some indy work you. sketchs or what not.