Friday, February 17, 2006

goin crazy part 1

Heeheehee! Double post today. I wish I could just draw all day and all night! I'm having a lot of dreams of me sitting and sketching. It's like I can't stop! I'm always looking for the solutions to drawing. There's soo much to learn. At times it's very overwhelming, and at others it's calming. I guess I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it. I blame my brother for this.....:O) heeheehe Anyways, some of yesterday's pics ( I say yesterday 'cause I picked random moments through out the day to sketch, instead of waiting till the kids were asleep) were from the newspaper. I figured I'd do some Olym-pics. heehee sooo punny! ha Anywho, till next time I post.. PEACE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

when you get that job let me know so I can practice some and you can put in a good word for me. Anne says I shouldnt complain when you pass me by...

Fantastic stuff dood!

Hector Lopez said...

Hey Milo,

Thanks for your comment. First time looking through your blog, great style of art. Can't wait to see more.

Hector

Unknown said...

nice drawing~