Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pretty much done...

I'm probably gonna leave this 1 alone for awhile now. Time to go back to the pencil!! Anyways, here's some of the errors......head is suppose to be tilted upward slightly.....left arm (your left side) is out of proportion cause it's longer than the other arm...and way too many little mistakes to list. heehee oh well. I guess it's the only way I get better. I need to work on my coloring too. heehee So critical of myself...heehee Total time on this project (guesstimate) ..about 12 hours. Not too bad I guess. Next time I'll knock it outfaster! Sorry for takin a long time Mel!! (Oh yeah...where's that post slacker!?)heehee I had a blast though! Anywho....till next post...PEACE and CHICKEN GREASE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

above and beyond the call of duty! You have made it to the next level with flyin colors!!

No Jacket Required said...

I am really stoked on this work Miles. It awesome to see every morning. so stop fucking around and draw clown.

kiss the kids for me.