Wednesday, January 18, 2006

And the beat goes on....

Last night didn't go as good as I would have liked it to.I had a hard time gettin into the zone.......Scrubs ruined me...heeheeheehee! Actually my hand was cramping up while drawing. I also couldn't keep my pencil as sharp as I would've liked.....but there's no excuses. Kinda frustrated cause I want to be faster....fast enough to sit somewhere and draw. I know it'll come to me with time.....I'm just being impatient.heehehe Oh well, hopefully tonight will go better...we'll see. Here's to drawing and stickin with it!!! My daughter has been taking life drawing upon herself...hehehee I'm sooo proud of her!!
My warm up exercise mixed up with my signatures....

I'm using my old yearbook as reference........sooo many in there!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

scrubs was good last nite wasnt it? Glad that you got some sketch time in last nite! I didnt ...Im slackin. Your pencilin is improvin loads!

Did work on my joker model some. will try and post tonite. Keep on truckin bro!