Monday, January 16, 2006

the sharpee...yet again!

Did some work off reference pics on line. Some are gymnastics poses. Bodies that are contorted are very difficult. I also drew some in pencil (which I didn't post) It seems all the stick figures I do are warming me up! I might just start drawing like that......sharpee stick figures and then pick up my pencil and sketch. It seemed too loosen me up quite a bit. I was amazed at how much quicker I was sketchin after words. I'm going to work on that today and try to post by tonight so I can show you a full drawing session. I hope this is another of many small break throughs which I should experience in the up coming month. I can't wait to see the differences I have made. Anyways, till later today ( depending on how the kids are acting today :0)).......keep on truckin Miles!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lookatch yo bad self!! Your crankin em out! Keep em comin