Friday, June 02, 2006

some hand studies....

I never knew how complex a hand was. Don't get me wrong, I knew they were complex but geez! I didn't do much last night but managed to get some in. As you can see my dog has taken over my bed! Thanks to my wife.:O) At least the puppy is cute. Anyways, I got my info letter from Animation Mentor and it came with this cool sticker. I decided to put it on my sketchbook cause I think it looks neat. Now I just gotta hope to get in. I'm a wreck and it has only been 2 days since I applied. I'm sooo stressed out waiting for the answer. I know if I get in I will try my hardest to become one of the best. If I don't get in, I don't know how I'll react. I'll definitely feel like I'm not good enough and will try to figure out where to go from there. Man!! I will be sooo devastated. I know I'll continue but how much will getting turned down affect me? I gotta stop thinking about it!! ARRRGGGGHHH!!! heehee I won't get my van back until June 14 or somewhere around there.:O( The rental van I have is sooo crappy! No power doors!!! Gettin the kids in and out sucks! So far they say there is only about 3k worth of damage done. We'll see. Anywho, gotta get to the grocery store and get necessities.:O( I will try to post more later. Don't know if I'll draw or learn some Maya. Guess it'll depend on how I feel. Till next post......PEACE!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you got a sticker??? Lucky dog! I didnt get one :( Looks like your all set. AM is a comin!! whooo hooo! Cant wait to see you round the campus.
love ya bro!