Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend summary........

Here's the sketches done over the weekend. Not much but a least I got some in. I'm still waiting for A.M. 's response to my application. Man!!! I guess I'm learning to have patience....heehee My other car broke down so I'm waiting on that to get fixed. The van that was in the accident, I'm waiting on that to get fixed. The suped up laptop I ordered.....I'm waiting on that. There's a lot of waiting goin on!! Waiting sucks!!!heehee Gettin use to it now. I did get some frustration out by making a bed for my dog. As you can see she loves my bed!!! Hopefully she'll sleep in it soon! I want my bed back!! heeheeheee Anyways, will get some sketchin in tonight and post it tomorrow. Till then......PEACE!!!!!



2 comments:

Ken said...

cool drawings! cute dog

ken :D

Dan Elder said...

HAHA I love dogs... you definatly have a cute one... the top page in the bottom right corner that monkey head is one of the nicest designs I think I have sene you do yet... Suuper nice shape size variation within the anatomy