Monday, June 26, 2006

Wishin I was better.....

I know I'm still learnin. I just want to eventually hang with the big time artists. (sigh) Someday. Oh to live the dream. My wife was kind enough to take the children and I to see "Cars". Frickin awesome!!! Some serious animation there. Man I want to make that stuff! I know, keep workin. I sketched alot tonight. Just kept getting the overwhelming feeling that I suck. Maybe I'm just in the dumps cause sometimes I wish it would just happen over night. Oh, the dream....heeheehee Oh well, all I can do is keep sketchin and learnin. Anywho, maybe tomorrow I'll feel better. Till next post.....PEACE!!!!



1 comment:

Tyler Stott said...

good faces!!!

i noticed that you have a maya 7 book, do you want to get into animation?? it's the way to go!!

nice blog!!!